We understand that owners have different needs and reasons for seeking a property management company. Our Philosophy is, “It’s your investment. We make it work for you.” That’s why Cloverland Property Management offers a comprehensive range of services.
- Inspect the property to ensure all Federal, State & Local Ordinances are met.
- Advertise and Market the property for lease.
- Schedule and conduct showing appointments for prospective applicants.
- Supply custom rental applications and all other documents necessary to meet Landlord/Tenant Laws.
- Screen potential tenants (Credit Reports, verify Employment, Landlord references and interview the tenants).
- Prepare, act as intermediary in negotiations, and obtain authorization of all lease documents and disclosures.
- Conduct Move-In Inspections which include taking several photos.
- Enforce lease agreement, rules and regulations.
- Collect rent and disburse rent per contract.
- Handle all tenant issues and questions.
- Coordinate all service request and maintenance recommendations.
- Obtain bids and notify owners prior to any excessive expenses regarding their property.
- Provide 24-hour emergency service.
- Periodic inspections of the exterior of property.
- Biannual inspections of the interior of the property.
- Fully computerized and detailed monthly statements accounting for all income and disbursements.
- Lease renewals.
- Initiate unlawful detainers or other legal proceedings, when necessary.
- Notice to tenants regarding deposit upon termination of tenancy.
- Conduct move-out inspections and disbursement of tenant security deposit and settlement statements.
- Manage your property efficiently and cost-effectively using leading edge software.
- Maintain all collected rent and deposits in a client’s trust account, subject to periodic auditing.
- Provide annual Profit and Loss Statements (CPA ready).
Cloverland Property Management is committed to maximizing cash flow, minimizing the vacancy period, protecting the owner’s investment and achieving long-term relationships. We do this by maintaining high professional standards in our services to owners and tenants.