Looking for a friendly, knowledgeable and asset manager for your homeowners association? Cloverland Property Management is here to compliment your budget, not drain it.
Cloverland Property Management is an active business member with the California Association of Community Managers and our staff is widely trained through an extensive support process, which includes courses in Principles of California Law, Financial Management, Community Management, Meetings and Records also courses in Ethics.
Our Management Services Include:
- Prepare Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Attend Board Meetings
- Maintain Current Roster of Members
- Provide HOA documents to Escrow Agents/Lenders
- Publish and Distribute Newsletters
- Ensure Regulatory Compliance
- Educate the Board of Directors
- 24/7 Availability to Board of Directors
A few of the Financial Services we provide include:
- Accounts Receivable; Daily Posting to Accounts
- Accounts Payable
- Preparation of Invoices and Statements
- Monthly Reconciliation of all Accounts: Operating, Reserves, Savings, Money Market Etc.
Call or email us for a proposal or and we’ll be happy to talk with you by telephone or in person any time.
(209) 844-4956 Office